Key partnership provides products that satisfy new environmental compliance regulations
SADA is eager to share an exciting announcement. Introducing our new partnership with DRI, a complete recycling/compliance solution company, which provides our members with FREE equipment (with a 3 or 5 year service agreement) to meet the upcoming regulatory changes mandated by the DFFE.
Who is DRI?
Dental Recycling International, Inc. (DRI) was founded to further new international opportunities outlined by the Minamata Convention, which calls for the eventual phase-out or reduction of mercury used in dental amalgam, along with strategies for safer storage and disposal.
Check out the complete list of requirements outlined here: DFFE Draft Mercury Regulations
What You Need to Know
DRI delivers a complete solution for the new DFFE regulation, regarding the installation of amalgam separators in your dental practice.
By Signing Up, All
SADA Members Will
- A FREE Amalgam Separator unit valued at 17000 ZAR with a 3-5 year signed annual amalgam recycling service agreement
- Special pricing for the amalgam recycling annual service if agreement signed by December 31st, 2023 of 6520 ZAR inclusive of recycling and transportation for the standard unit (BU10) and 12185 ZAR for the BU1030 unit.
- Highly competitive pricing on annual amalgam recycling products and services
- A FREE Sustainable Development CE course, part of an ongoing effort to support members with issues and concerns surrounding future regulatory and sustainable development
How Do I Get Started?
Getting started with DRI couldn’t be simpler.
- Sign up for the program through SADA by December 31st, 2023 to qualify for your FREE unit and introductory annual service contract pricing
- Our local installation partner, Wright Millner’s, will contact you to schedule your shipment and installation. If you want to use Wright Millner’s, please note that in the “Message” section of the form so they can provide you with a quote directly.